Institute registration number: E-001677/2017
Training registration number: E-001677/2017/B001
ID of professional program requirements: SzPk-00057-16-20 2 06 1/1
Objective of the training:
This course will familiarize attendees with bio- and green waste utilization, both theoretical and practical. Attendees will be introduced to the requirements for proper composting in order to apply educational theory in practice and to increase competency levels at composting facilities.
Individuals working in waste treatment or biowaste utilization.
- The principles of bio waste and green waste utilization, basics of composting, knowledge of raw materials and compost products
- Overview of composting technologies in practice and operation
Previous Work Experience:
Participants may be granted an exemption on the basis of previous work experience.
Duration of training program:
- Classroom: 24 hours
- Practical: 56 hours
- Total: 80 hours
Form of training: Group training
Training Program Certificate Requirements:
- Less than 20% absenteeism allowed for each module and for the whole training
- Successful completion of the exam
- Full payment of training fee