Introduction to composting; Laszlo Aleksza obtains his first practical and professional experience
Foundations of scientific background: Laszlo Aleksza prepares thesis on composting
Experiments, examinations and studies in composting
- Publication of a book by László ALEKSZA - Sándor DÉR: A komposztálás elméleti és gyakorlati alapjai (Theoretical and Practical Introduction to Composting);
- Cooperation with W.L. Gore & Associates GmbH
- Installation of the first windrow: membrane-covered, aerated, controlled composting technology;
- Initiation of the establishment of the Hungarian Quality Compost Association, establishment of the relevant professional background
Establishment of ProfiKomp® Ltd.
Publication of a book by László ALEKSZA - Sándor DÉR: Szakszerű komposztálás (Professional Composting)
ProfiKomp® Ltd. collaborates with Lothar Deyerling of W.L. Gore and Associates, GmBH and Oley Sheremeta of SEC, Inc., (The Exclusive North American Sales Representative for the Gore™ Cover System) to sell the first operating North American Gore™ Cover System to the City of Edmonton.
- Development of background documents for the ’Biowaste Decree’
- Initiation and organization of the establishment of the professional association of the ECN (European Compost Network)
Launch of Sióagárd premises
Installation of the twenty-fifth biological waste treatment plant
Delivery of composting technologies to the Iberian Peninsula
- Liquid yield-increasing product is launched to market: ProfiKomp® Compost Tea
- Launch of Biowaste Magazine
Launch of the fiftieth biowaste treatment plant
Development of the ProfiKomp® Control System
Establishment of ProfiKomp® Environmental Technologies Inc.
Launch of the first ProfiKomp® Lifting System (PLS) technology
EU research and development projects
Delivery of composting and MBT technologies to Poland
Biowaste Magazine is ten years old
- Licensed courses are launched at ProfiKomp® Environmental Technologies Inc;
- The ProfiKomp® Innovation and Educational Centre is established: Kühne Ede u. 7; Gödöllő, Hungary
- Opening of new research laboratory, olfactory lab, phytotron rooms;
- Twenty years of cooperation with W.L Gore & Associates GmbH.
- The ProfiKomp® Organic Fertilizer product group is developed
- Won the "Greener Innovation" category prize with Sziget Fesztivál at the Greener Festival Awards
Installation of the 100th composting plant
Creation of ProfiCover®, the new and improved membrane for the composting industry
Establishment of Profikomp® North America